We absolutely loved our visitors this summer. Sondra, Paul and Joey came out. We had a blast. They left and both Josh and I said, "We wish they were still here". They are such good people. Not to mention Joey and Liam did PERFECTLY together. We laughed and had fun talks. My favorite was the last night the adults went out to eat and my Mom and Paul came along. We then came home and played games. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. We went boating and Sondra was the only brave adult to go in the water. Paul was Londyns little buddy as we enjoyed a fun little hike up Payson Canyon. I love how much they appreciate nature. The other highlight was when I went to the doctors and I came home to Sondra cleaning my fridge!!! It was amazing. She kept saying, "I hope this won't offend you" no offense taken!!! Just pure gratitude. She taught me all the tricks of keeping it clean and organized. I think I have done a decent job of keeping it up. It was seriously a blast. Thank you for sharing your kindness and laughter.











No comments:
Post a Comment