
Josh had the opportunity to go to Michigan to race with his brother and Dad just like old times. It seemed like the perfect guys trip for him to take Liam on and give him a glimpse of what his childhood was like. Unfortunately with motocross there is some risk involved and Grandpa got hurt right when all the fun was starting. It shooke up Liam and Josh pretty good. Josh was so grateful to of been able to be there with his Dad when all of this occurred. There is no where else he would of rather of been then by his Dads side. He was very torn when the time came to leave. We hope to go and visit them soon.
The girls and I made the most of our time while the boys were away. We started out with roller skating. It was so cute to see Londyn out there on her scooter and Layla as she always does was determined to figure out rollerskating. When the time came to leave both the girls hair was soaking wet from sweat. It was so dang cute!
The next day we went camping. With putting in a yard and pregnancy I didn't get to be outdoors in the mountains as much as I like to be in the summer. It was perfect. We had planned to spend the weekend but I got a last minute text to meet up Cale and Suzette's family at the pool. We couldn't resist time with cousins. Not to mention the camping spot is only 15 minutes from home. Cale and Suzette were extremely helpful at the pool with my girls. I really appreciated it. Not to mention they have five of their own kids to watch. I had promised Layla we would go out to eat wherever she wanted. She was so torn between eating and cousins that it seemed like the perfect idea to have Brenna and Paige join us at Noodles and Company. The girls scarfed down their food. What one didn't eat the other dove in and gobbled down. It was cute. We had the opportunity to go up to the camping spot after church that Sunday and enjoyed walking around the sight with Grandpa. All of us were in our element. It was so nice. It was the perfect end of Summer weekend.











No comments:
Post a Comment