It looks like Liam will be completely Girl Trapped!!! He handled it well. I loved coming from three girls. To have a big brother like Liam to lead and protect them makes them three very special little sisters. If I am being honest I was pretty nervous about having four kids. This pregnancy shocked me and made me nervous. A few months ago I had a very sincere heart felt prayer and those feelings of fear have been turned to excitement and peace. I can hardly wait to hold my sweet baby girl and have our family complete. I am very at piece with the situation and now that I only have 5 weeks left the pains and discomfort of pregnancy seem more then worth it. I have almost made it. Although this pregnancy in some ways has been harder then others I have learned to be more mentally strong, push through the pains and exercise etc. it has actually gone by much quicker. Praying for her safe arrival and to cuddle and kiss this sweet baby girl. Try to give her the love and guidance this sweet spirit deserves. I can't hardly wait to hold you my sweet girl.









No comments:
Post a Comment