Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, October 5, 2015

Texas (out of order)

Here is what happens when you get so behind on blogging. Thing become extremely out of order. 
Over the fourth we went and visited April and her sweet family in Houston. We had a BLAST!!! Great food, they have some of the best behaved
 children (keep in mind there are six) I have ever been around, and I got to meet my nephew Seth. He is honestly the most darling and unique baby I have ever seen. 
We went to a beach and my kids haven't stopped talking about it. Now I am DIEING to take them to a fancy one.
Stayed up way to late watching Survivor reruns. We had some pretty good one liners. It was hilarious. 
April and Kyle took us to a very fun restaurant where we also had some good laughs. 
It's safe to say the trip was a complete success. Very uplifting and fun. 
April has come and visited us throughout our marriage multiple times. We went to AZ once but other then that, we haven't been able to. It was a much needed trip and we CAN NOT wait to go again!!! 

April has some more pictures I need to get from her. Hence the delay. For now this will have to do.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!