The kids started school!!! Liam is in 3rd grade and has a FANTASTIC teacher. Layla is in first grade I also like her teacher and has some darling little friends in her class. London started Preschool and is loving it. Londyn's teacher said it perfectly to my Mom after having her a few weeks in class, "Londyn has personality PLUS". I would have to agree.
We always wait to go back to school shopping over Labor day. Its fun for me but not anyone else.
Liam and Layla despise shopping. I forced Liam into the Nike Outlet to get some shoes. We walked in and his face lit up. He said HE LOVED this store. It made him feel so athletic. He insisted on trying on everything and when he would try on a new outfit he went immediately into a ninja pose. I was laughing pretty hard.
Layla insisted i pick everything out for her and she not have anything to do with it. I know she will hate anything to girly. Something that will make monkey bars easy for her. No dresses whatsoever. it is actually fun to find stuff that I think she will like.
Londyn loves all her new clothes from the basement. She has caught on that they are second hand. She is opposite of Layla. Sparkles are important and lots of colors.






No comments:
Post a Comment