Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Snip Snip

Looks like my tonsils are getting the boot on Wednesday... along with my sinuses which are getting straightened and widened. The hardest part will be that I cant lift more then 20 pounds or bend over for two weeks. All you Mom's of young children are laughing right now. But, one of my favorite people, Mom in Cheyenne, is coming to the rescue. I don't know what I would do with out her. She is amazing.
At first I was really excited, hoping this would bring an end to some of my health problems I have had the past year. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful we are able to do this. But now I am getting nervous as I keep hearing horror stories about adults and tonsil removal... The sinus part will be a cake walk. The exact words of my ENT Dr. were as follows, "If you have heard horror stories about adults getting their tonsils out, I am telling you they are true. On days 4-7 you will hate me and your body. You have to think long term." I am trying Dr. I am trying. It will be worth it to help bring to end the past year. So bring it!   :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!