Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

How blessed we are to have the knowledge we do of the Resurrection. I know it is real. Christ lives and what comfort that brings. We focused all week on the events that took place the week prior to the Resurrection. Layla would just sit and listen as we spoke. She was so in tune. Liam soaked it all in like a sponge. We had him tell us the other night what all the pictures we have (thanks mom) meant. He knew everything. It helped that he gave a talk in church last Sunday on it. Children are so pure, so willing to learn, these things just seem to click with them. It is amazing and a testimony builder for me. I am often reminded how I need to be more meek and humble, more like a child. I hope this Easter was meaningful for them. I know they learned a lot and had a lot of fun. We tried to make it special.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

You're kids look darling! I would love some of your ideas on how you taught your kids about Easter. Did you find lessons somewhere or put it together yourself?

We tried to talk to Weston about the Resurrection today, and after I asked him who we celebrate at Easter and he said, "Jesus and my candy." Baby steps I guess:)

Brittany said...

Such a CUTE family!! I love Liam's vest.

You are such a good example to me as a mother. That is wonderful that you took all week to focus on the sacred events surrounding Easter. You are so great Marcie!!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!