Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gotta Love This GUY!

Liam was so good at keeping a secret and not telling his Dad about the ninjas he was convinced Josh wanted from the dollar store for his birthday. Liam had this famous line, "Dad, I got you a present and it's NOT ninjas!" followed by him covering his mouth laughing and saying, "I'm really tricking you!".
For our Party Game we had a BALLOON FIGHT!

Josh had his big day. I am more in love with him now then ever. Thank you for all you do and have you done for our family. I have high hopes your humility, work ethic, desire to always do better, willingness to serve will rub off on me and the kiddo's. You are AMAZING. We went out to eat, got specialized cupcakes (rip off), had a birthday party and I made his favorite dinner, California Pizza Kitchens Kung Pow Spaghettei. It was a weekend full of fun. Love you.
Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Seriously? LOVE the "not NINJA'S" line! Liam needs to come and entertain us for a few days....he is hilarious!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!