Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Funny But Mean...

This is what happens when you ask Liam to smile for the camera... Such a boy :)
This next post will be something you don't really want to laugh at but you will. I was walking in Costco as I saw my four year olds eyes lock in on a midget couple. I knew it was just a matter of seconds before he would need to share what he saw. I turned the corner and started walking quickly, almost running. Liam starts yelling: "Mom turn the cart around I have to show you something funny, Mom turn around?!?! Mom you need to turn around it will make you laugh,"
Me: "Liam I'm not going to turn the cart around."
Liam, "Mom you will laugh I promise. I saw people that look like you but they are little like me!" Keep in mind he is chuckling the whole time all of this is going on.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh No!! Kids don't hold back at all. They are such over-sharers. Gracie told an African-American boy the other day, that he looked like a "Grape". I about died. She wasn't trying to be hurtful. She was just thinking out loud. We had a nice talk when we got home. That's the upbeat aspect of motherhood....every day is something new. :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!