I think it is obvious... In our free time we go to St. George. Dad, thanks for the magical weekend. I will never meet someone as giving and thoughtful as my Dad. He wants nothing more then to make the people around him happy. We are so glad you came along. These are memories we will cherish forever. For instance:
| Liam loves to spin. I seriously can't stop laughing when I see a dizzy kid get off these things. It is sooo funny. He started walking backwards even though he was wanting to go forward. |
| This is what Layla does EVERY time I take a picture. It just might be the cutest thing ever. |
| They love to hug and see who falls first. Sooo darn cute! |
| I LOVE this bike. It is just what I need. Color and all. So cute! |
| Pickle Ball, what a fun game! I can't wait to play again. |
| Liam and his pose. Liam woke up and said this is the best place on earth. I thought he learned about earth from primary but he corrected me and said it was from, "Despicable Me"... |
| Layla and her Daddy. They might be the same person just different age and gender. This picture made me realize how big my baby is getting. I can't believe it! |
| Creepy Family picture |
| We will NEVER have a good family picture :) |






No comments:
Post a Comment