Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Big Hunt

I use to love change, loved moving, and loved meeting new people. That all has changed since we moved here. I want to stay here for ever and ever. It is quiet, it is beautiful, it is safe, and it is filled with activities like this, big Easter egg hunt put on by a wonderful couple who live in the community:






Josh and I always talk about how living here you step back 50 years. Its traditional, people are friendly, people are kind, kids out riding their bikes, families going for walks, horses and baby sheep, beautiful mountains, big yards everyone has their garden and fruit trees. How blessed we are to live in such a beautiful place. The lifestyle is beautiful, the scenery is perfect, and the values are ideal. I never knew such a place existed.

1 comment:

James and Summer said...

Where is the 'like' button? What a wonderful place for you to be blessed to live! love ya!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!