Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Funny but maybe not...

Every Monday we get together as a family and have, "Family Home Evening". We spend the evening as a family. We do a lesson from church, eat a treat, and do an activity. Well for the lesson this week we were talking about Jesus and the resurection. At the level of a two year old. As we explained Jesus getting nailed on a cross Liam got really excited and said, "Maybe when I'm 3 I can be nailed on a cross?". We said "No Liam you dont want to be nailed to the cross it gives you ouchies," He then said, "Can I maybe when I am 5?"... Ohh dear.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Liam....no fear and so childlike. Family Home Evenings are probably more like "Laugh In's" at your house! :)

mamapickle said...

At least he wants to emulate a Great Person :) Very sweet

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!