The huge balloon
Liam loved this. You should of seen me chase him across it when it was time to go... Actually I'm happy you didn't
Snow Cone
Layla loves Cotton Candy (the large amount she ate may of had something to do with the melt downs later)
Liam got chosen to place a bet on the pig. He chose Huckleberry Ham and his pig won!
Waiting with Austin and Layla for the races to begin
Best Friends
The prize for guessing the correct pig!
A cute cow train
The inside of the moster was a bit scarey. I wouldn't take me kids through it again... We used an emergency exit :)
We went to Corn Belly's with our good friends the Byers. Liam and Austin really are the best of friends. Sadly, we went during nap time and Liam fell and hit his face on the corner of the slide the first 5 minutes. Which resulted in several melt downs etc. It still was a ton of fun.






3 comments:
So much fun! I just love this time of year. Let the festivities begin! (Can't wait til Christmas!)
I LOVE the picture of Liam with his pig nose. It made me giggle out loud! :) I don't blame Layla one bit for loving cotton candy, it's my favorite too. She is starting to look like a toddler, so so cute.
BTW, Your mom is such a hotty.
Cornbellys looks like so much fun! We will have to take Nate. Love the new posts of your kids, so cute. Glad to see you are private now...way to creepy!
You guys always do the most fun things with your kids! I need one so I have an excuse to get on the balloon, that looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you're all doing so well and Marcie, you are just amazing! Really, thanks for all your great thoughts and entries. I miss you guys so much! Love, Alana
Post a Comment