

I know this is an awful picture we had so few I had to post it. You get the idea...

I LOVED conference weekend. It was fabulous. The talks were wonderful. I wish EVERYONE across the world would tune in. You can't help but listen and become a better person. I love the talk on temperance but honestly I LOVED them all. I can't wait to have the talks and read them. I was very disappointed when I got home from our trip to St. George and found out all the talks had not recorded on T-Vo. I am thinking football was put as a priority. I practiced temperance and think I handled it pretty well :)
We were able to go to St. George and meet up with my April, Vicente the twins and my Dad came as well. It was a perfect weekend. The best part was the night just my Dad, April and I went out to eat. OHHHH my gosh that was the most fun I have had in soooo long. Thanks Dad for everything. Dad you are the greatest dad and Grandpa. I admire the person you are and all that you have done with your life. You have helped so many. You are the smartest, most giving person I know. I love your optimistic look on life. April thanks for making the long drive so we could see you and the twins. The twins are ANGELS!!! They are so sweet. You are a mini dad in the making. You two have sooo much in common. I love you all, I love the church, I love our leaders. I am so blessed to have the family I have and the gospel in my life. It hasn't taken away the trials we face but it has lessend the load tremendously, I never am confused and I am blessed with a constant comfort that everything will be ok. The Gospel is true, the priesthood is real, our church leaders are WONDERFUL people called of God guiding us in the correct direction. They stand firm in what we beleive. They seek truth and righetousness. They are honest, sincere, kind people standing strong in what we believe. They have a love and tolerence for EVERYONE no matter what their beliefs or choices are. I can’t imagine my life with out the knowledge I have. Everything just makes sense (it is as simple as that). I am truly blessed.
I posted a link to the right where you can listen to some talks. You can never go wrong with any of the talks. It is worth your time if you haven't had the chance to hear conference. Enjoy!






3 comments:
The man pose comment made me laugh. So glad you guys had a blast!
Thank you for sharing your testimony...regardless of a person's religion...one can't help but feel peace when listening to conference. There is such a sweet spirit!
LOVE the man pose!
I love your comment about the "man pose" :) Love your sense of humor!
Post a Comment