Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Infinty and BEYOND!!!

Coming this Halloween... The real Buzz Light Year!!!

We went to the Monster Bash at the Library the other night. Here is a picture they took of Buzz/Liam. When people commented on Liam's costume he would shot his "laser blaster" and do a cart wheel. Good job BUZZ!!!

6 comments:

Byers said...

This really is the perfect costume for Liam. He is absolutely adorable in it!

Brittany said...

A Cart Wheel really??!! Where was the video camera on that one?! That costume looks superb.

I hope you are all feeling better.

mamapickle said...

Probably the cutest Buzz ever!

the 4 of us said...

CUTE!! Oh my gosh what a cutie!! Love it lol

Suzette said...

Oh how cute! I haven't seen such an authentic Buzz costume. His little face poking through is adorable. And I'm glad you posted Layla's walking. She looks so proud of herself!

BTW, I love your furniture in your living room. It looks very warm and beautiful.

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

He looks better than the real thing! I would seriously love to see the cartwheel too!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!