We held our tradition of visiting the pumpkin patch to pick this year's pumpkins. It was so fun and we were able to have Motorcycle Papa come with us. Layla loved the wagon and Liam loved helping to cut our pumpkins. Both our kids are doing great. Layla is very close to walking. She is so darling and when she is feeling well she gives you the cutest smile. She loves to snuggle and smile. She is very bubbly and loves to try everything Liam is doing. Liam is a blast. He now knows all his letters and sounds. Yes, sounds. I love the letter factory. He loves to learn. He would sit and focus on learning all day if we had time. He is learning to write his name and does quite well considering he is 2. It often gets spelled MLIA, AILM, etc. We know the letters but aren't grasping the idea that they go in a certain order. He is so sweet when he is with our family. Loves to sing. At church his teachers always comment on how well he sings. I am sure he takes it very serious and is very loud. Sooo cute. I know I am bragging, sorry if I offend. I am a proud Mommy and this is my way to share and journal all the talents my wonderful kids have. As do all children. They are such amazing little people. We all should be more child like.
Loving Our LIfe
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Pumpkin Patch 2009
We held our tradition of visiting the pumpkin patch to pick this year's pumpkins. It was so fun and we were able to have Motorcycle Papa come with us. Layla loved the wagon and Liam loved helping to cut our pumpkins. Both our kids are doing great. Layla is very close to walking. She is so darling and when she is feeling well she gives you the cutest smile. She loves to snuggle and smile. She is very bubbly and loves to try everything Liam is doing. Liam is a blast. He now knows all his letters and sounds. Yes, sounds. I love the letter factory. He loves to learn. He would sit and focus on learning all day if we had time. He is learning to write his name and does quite well considering he is 2. It often gets spelled MLIA, AILM, etc. We know the letters but aren't grasping the idea that they go in a certain order. He is so sweet when he is with our family. Loves to sing. At church his teachers always comment on how well he sings. I am sure he takes it very serious and is very loud. Sooo cute. I know I am bragging, sorry if I offend. I am a proud Mommy and this is my way to share and journal all the talents my wonderful kids have. As do all children. They are such amazing little people. We all should be more child like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
What cute kids! The pics with them it their little hats are adorable. They look so sweet:)
Wow I think I expected Layla to stay roughly the same size since I saw her last, but that is really not the case. She is so big!!! I wish the made pumpkin hats in my size. I love the pictures!
Love pumpkin patches. And i love the pictures!! The one with grandpa is awesome.
Are these pictures straight out of the baby gap magazine?! Darling. Liam and Layla definitely have the same gene make-up...they are both so cute.
I love this time of the year. They will cherish those pictures as they get older.
Liam is so smart! Please don't feel like you are bragging, I love the update and it's OK to be a proud Mommy!
Layla is so adorable and still looks like a very feminine version of Josh. I hope to see her soon!
A little birdy told me that you guys are coming for Christmas!!!! I wish it was sooner, but I guess I'll have to wait with temperence. :)
Love the hats! Two very cute kids!
Post a Comment