We just got back from the Cruise and had so much fun! Our favorite part was a place Xel-ha in Mexico. We wished we had more time. It was BEAUTIFUL and we had so much to do. My favorite part on the ship was eating dinner and visiting. We included some pictures of where we ate. The ship included a basketball court, rock wall, putt-putt, several places to eat, shopping, pools, hot tubs, ice skating, theatre, and much more. We hope to go again.
We really missed Liam. It was so hard to be away from him. I was just as excited to get home to see him, as I was to go on the trip (if not more)! We are back together again and it will be a long time before we split up. Grandma and Grandpa Knight did a great job with him. I know he had a ton of fun.






7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am glad to see that Josh survived!
Wow you guys. Looks like a great time in paradise. Was the food really "all you can eat" on the cruise ship?? Now that is my kind of vacation! You guys look great! PS - Notice the time of my comment. Gracie has a very LATE bedtime!! :) Jody and I miss you!
Looks so fun. We have actually been to Xelha too. Only our day there was rainy and pretty cold. Looks like your day was much better :)
We went on a cruise last Jan. It was so much fun, but it is also fun to come home and see your kiddos after it all. You are darling Marcie, the cutest mom!
I'm inviting myself (maybe Will, too) next time you go! How fun!! Welcome home...
the pictures look gorgeous...its funny cause I was in Montana 2 weeks ago driving through Butte and Billings...fun stuff...I think you scenery was a more to look at...
Your cuise looks like it was a blast! Talk about getting away from the winter blahs! Sign me up for the next trip! What gorgeous pics! That crocodile-man sure was HOT! :)HA HA HA!
Post a Comment