Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aren't You Lucky

We did it. We are now private. I guess if you have made it this far and are reading this post, you might be one of our favorite people!!!
Since I am here posting, I might as well share a funny Liam story. Liam woke up from his nap the other day and was actually calm. He was sitting next to me and our little dog Daisy came and sat on my lap. Usually, Daisy keeps a good 5 foot distance from Liam because if she doesn't she will be missing hair or yelping for help. She must of sensed his calmness. He sat there for 5 MINUTES (anyone who has a 14 month old or knows Liam realizes how amazing this is) petting her softly. He was trying so hard to be soft and kept repeating in a quiet voice, "soft, soft, soft..." He could contain himself no longer and finally shouted, "SOFT!" and pulled her ear as hard as he could. I was just thrilled to know we are making progress and happy to know he does understand the word soft (for the most part).

4 comments:

Janna Bell said...

It's funny with kids...they really do learn one thing at a time. Liam will get better and better with Daisy.

The Little's said...

Man, I wish I was there for this!!

mamapickle said...

Hahahahahah. I love that! He controlled himself till it drove him crazy :)

Janna Bell said...

I asked Carrie what that site was that can turn your blog into a book and it's called blurb.com. Anyway, she said she hasn't used it yet, but that it looks pretty cool. -Janna

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!