If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.
TEN YEARS AGO.....I was learning to drive in my dream car, A PURPLE BLAZER. I grew out of that dream just a few months after getting the car. Sorry Mom and Dad
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....Arvada, CO Golden, CO Greeley, CO Missoula, MT Springville, UT
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST...... Organize, clean sheets, fold laundry, go to the store, and pooper scoop
I ENJOY.... Going out to eat, watching Josh and Liam and play, going for walks, trying anything active, skiing, and going outdoors.
THREE BAD HABITS.....Not finishing things, not taking my time on certain tasks (always seems to be a race with me) and not drinking enough water
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....I have broken my arm 5 times, I use to practice with my friend in college to use our long toes like fingers, I snore when I am pregnant or really tired, I hate to do my hair but like to look nice, I HATE flying on airplanes, I'm not scarerd they just make me feel so sick.
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD..... Nanny, Pre-school teacher, Secretary, waitress (got the boot after a month), and my favorite being a MOM!!!
I'm tagging: Mom, Summer, Suzette, Janette, Tristin and Britteny






No comments:
Post a Comment