I never thought I would be busy enough to forget a holiday, especially one which most likely involves me getting a gift! Here is my excuse, we got back late Monday night, Tuesday I was busy with laundry, and yesterday we put on a shower for my sister. After the party someone had asked what we were doing for Valentines day. WHOOPS!!! Go figure, Liam had 4 shots early this morning and we have been taking it easy the rest of the day. Josh and I were able to go to lunch at one of my favorites, Tucanos...
My point of this post is to share with everyone what a wonderful husband I have. He works so hard for our little family. His work isn't self-centered at all. It is all for Liam and I. He comes home after a 12 hour day and will play with Liam, give him his bath and put him to bed. If I ask, he will always help, if Liam is having a rough night. He never fails to tell me how proud he is of me as Liam's mom. The thing I admire about him more than anything is the fact that he is always trying to be a better person. Throughout our marriage he has become a better husband. When I see him interact with Liam I know with all my heart I married the right man. He has always been a strong person with great values and has always made such a great choices.
We have hit bumps along the way. Neither of us is perfect. The wonderful thing about marriage is if you stick to it and have the right foundation you will only improve. Making us both better people, more in love, and the best part of it all is becoming more dependent on one another. I can't picture my life without him. I love having pillow talk, laughing together, growing together spiritually, and best of all parenting together. We joke around that we finally have something in common, Liam. Josh is a wonderful son, Father, brother, friend and Husband. I am so grateful to know we are a eternal family and nothing will ever separate us.






1 comment:
wise beyond your years. Keep up the great commitment to each other. Love Dad
Post a Comment