Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Vacation Time

As many as you know we are leaving on cruise tomorrow! It should be fun but this is my first time away from Liam. I have spent a couple hours away from him a few times but never more than that and never over night! This just makes me realize how blessed I am to stay at home with him. I am so grateful for a husband who understands why it is important for me and supports the decision 100%. I have the greatest husband and son. I am so sad to leave him but know he is in good hands with his Grandma and Grandpa watching him. We will miss you so much Liam. We love you!

4 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

Hey I don't really know what I am doing yet with the blog. It's a good way to stay in touch I think. We'd love to go skiing with you guys - it's been really fun when we've gone before. Let us know when is a good time and we'll plan for it! It's good to hear from you.

Summer said...

Sharks. Lots of Sharks. Have fun on your cruise! Hope some of that sun reaches up to MI. Josh, Jared wanted to tell you that in case you didn't know, the ocean is VERY deep. It just goes forever.

The Little's said...

Summer's a bully...but really sharks are scary and I bet you both taste good. It'll be over in no time...and believe it or not, you'll look forward to your next vacation without kids...I know I do (I even look forward to bedtime!!)

L & M Rees Family said...

I have tagged you - go to my blog to find out what to do!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!