I had a wonderful Birthday weekend. Josh made breakfast, dinner, and brownies. For anyone who knows Josh this is a huge deal. It was so thoughtful. It was one of my favorite Birthdays. Enjoy the pics!
Happy happy birthday Marcie dear Happy days will come to you all year If we had a wish then it would be A happy happy birthday to you from we.... Hope it was a great one!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Marcie! Liam looks so cute with your birthday hat on! You look great Marcie!
Love,
April
That IS a big deal. I knew Josh was in love when he let you drink from the same cup as him...this just proves it more! Happy Birthday!
Marcie Happy Birthday last week (dang phone minutes)and I love the hat! Miss you guys,
Sum
Happy happy birthday Marcie dear
Happy days will come to you all year
If we had a wish then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from we....
Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment