
As many of you know the president of the Mormon church passed away today. I feel so grateful to have been able to have him as a prophet in our day. I know he was a man called of God to give us modern day revelation. He was a wonderful man and I was always so eager to hear him speak. I attended a General Conference for our church in October of 2004 with Josh while we were dating. I will never forget the feeling that came over me when he entered the room. I will never deny that feeling of truth and reverence. The talked he gave that day has stuck with me deeper than any other talk I have heard. It was titled, "The Women in Our Lives" if you have the chance the link is to the right, read it. I think the talk reflects what kind of man the Prophet was, the type of person we should all strive to be.
The heavens are rejoicing and I can't imagine how happy he is to be with his wife once again. I am so grateful for the guidance he has given me in my life. He made the world a better place.






2 comments:
What a great tribute! He'll be missed.
I feel his loss but have so much joy for his reunion with his wife whom he clearly loved so dearly. I am sure they are busy catching up on things now.
Post a Comment