Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Taryn Kennedi McIlmoil



Liam has a new cousin and I am a very proud Aunt. Steve and Tara had Taryn on January 7, 2008. She is so beautiful and sweet. She loves to be held close and tight. It is very opposite of how Liam was. Check out their blog for more pictures it is STMCilmoil.blogspot.com. They are already such great parents and Tara is doing well. I am so proud of my little sister and have learned so much from her. Steve and her are perfect for each other. I have never met a couple so much a like. What a blessing they will be in Taryn's life.
We were able to fly out there last minute and meet her right after birth. Liam wasn't that into her but I sure was!!! I miss her so much already. I think Liam thought the party was for him. Not this time buddy but we sure do love you! He did great on the plane and loved all the new people. He sure knows how to turn on his charm when their are new people around. He has perfected is fake laugh and does the cheesiest smile showing all of his teeth. It is so cute.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

You are a wonderful Auntie, Marcie! How fun to have another girl in your family. Taryn's name is beautiful, and how cute to have dimples that you can see already!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!