We had the opportunity to go and visit Great Grandpa Passow in California. It was so fun to finally meet him. What a wonderful man. Josh's Uncle Tom and wife were there as well they were so much fun and so kind. Then, we went to visit my sister in Pomona who is very close to having a baby girl. Everyone was so kind and we had so much fun. Sadly, Liam wasn't feeling well the whole trip. We cut the trip a few days short and headed back home. I hope he gets feeling well soon. I guess this means we will just have to go back to California real soon. Hopefully, the next time we will go to visit a sweet baby girl and Disney Land!
Loving Our LIfe
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Christmas in California
We had the opportunity to go and visit Great Grandpa Passow in California. It was so fun to finally meet him. What a wonderful man. Josh's Uncle Tom and wife were there as well they were so much fun and so kind. Then, we went to visit my sister in Pomona who is very close to having a baby girl. Everyone was so kind and we had so much fun. Sadly, Liam wasn't feeling well the whole trip. We cut the trip a few days short and headed back home. I hope he gets feeling well soon. I guess this means we will just have to go back to California real soon. Hopefully, the next time we will go to visit a sweet baby girl and Disney Land!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
How fun for you guys! Glad you had a good trip and I loved the pictures.
I love all the pictures, especially the one with the three generations. Just a side note, we were snowed in today...seriously, 18 inches or so. A trip to California sounds very desirable right now!
Post a Comment