Liam continues to change so quickly. He is very determind to do everything on his own. He has always loved books but he will no longer allow us to read to him. He likes to trick us by handing us the book then pulls it away laughing. He requires that we be no where near him but he will sit there and read himself book after book for a good half hour. He turns through the pages saying every word and sound he knows. Throughout the whole story he does the best fake laugh I have ever heard. It is so cute.
He also has a picture of Jesus in his room. We often point to it and tell him it is Jesus. He now thinks any bit of home decor is called Jesus. We were walking through IKEA the other day and all he kept doing was pointing saying, "Jesus". Than the other day Josh walked into the room and Liam screamed in a real confused voice pointing, "JESUS?". It was so cute. It's a start, right?
I can't believe he will be a year old this Friday. It goes by so quickly. We feel so blessed to have such a fun loving son. He always has us laughing. Happy Birthday Liam!






2 comments:
I love the decor confusion...so funny. Happy birthday Liam!
It is so great to see your blog!! Liam is so smart...of corse him calling everything "Jesus" is a great start! I hope you guys had a great Christmas and happy first to Liam! see us @ livinhawstyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment