Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Relationship


I've been tagged by Suzette, so here's a bit about Josh and I. I'm also tagging Mom, April, Tara and Janette. Enjoy!

*How long have you been together? Since July of 2004
*How long did you date? Almost a year
*How old is he? 27
*Who eats more? The nursing mom. Josh would have one big meal a day and be content.
*Who said I love you first? Josh
*Who is taller? Josh, but I think my hands are bigger :)
*Who sings better? Neither of us. It's pretty bad.
*Who is smarter? Josh is great at organizing, spelling, finishing things, speaking grahmically correct etc. I am better at understanding people, numbers, and health.
*Who does the laundry? I do
*Who does the dishes? I do but Josh will do it if I ask as long as its not pots and pans.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
*Who pays the bills? Me
*Who mows the lawn? I have no idea how to even work a lawn mower and would like to keep it that way.
*Who cooks dinner? I do, I have never seen Josh cook a meal.
*Who drives when you are together? Josh
*Who is more stubborn? We both are very stubborn
*Who kissed who first? Josh after the Chris Ledoux concert
*Who asked who out? Josh I guess.
*Who proposed? He did
*Who is more sensitive? Josh is more sensitive when it comes to him as a person. I am more sensitive towards other people.
*Who has more friends? I do
*Who has more siblings? He does- 2 brothers, 4 sisters.
*Who wears the pants in the family? We both try to fit into the same pair. It can be pretty funny at times.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!