Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving


We had the opportunity to visit Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving. Earlier in the week it was in the 70's but the day after we arrived it started to snow. We made the best of it and had so much fun playing in it with Liam. His favorite part was watching Daisy run around in the snow (big surprise). He was such a great baby this trip. He loved having his Daddy around and Mommy loved the help. Grandma prepared the best Thanksgiving meal (everything from scratch). Liam had plenty of her famous cinnamon rolls, don't worry they were whole wheat (loaded with cinnamon and sugar). Uncle Hobe even made it down for part of the trip. It was such a relaxing time. We love Montrose it is always so relaxing with great food, beautiful views and best of all it has the Grandparents!

5 comments:

The Little's said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I think Liam is cuter everytime I see him!

Wilsons said...

Marcie-you are gorgeous! I can see why Liam is such a stud! I'm glad you guys had fun; it does look beautiful!

The Highland Hill's said...

montrose is a fun little town...telluride is gorgeous...i use to go through there quite a bit for work...

so josh what is it you do for work? are you still in montana? email me...jason@jd-hill.com

Summer said...

I loved loved loved your pictures, especially the one at the end of all three of you. Liam is just getting so big!

Grandma Jean said...

Marcie,

I love your family web site. I will tryand communicate more but at times this computer thing is beyond me. Liam is so cute. Who does he look like? Keep me up to date. LoveGrandma Jean

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!