Liam and I had the chance to go visit my old stomping grounds in the Denver area. It was so much fun to visit with friends and family. Many of which had never met Liam. He loved all the attention.
Our first morning there Liam was a little bit fussy and kept saying Daisy and Dada. After his morning nap he was doing much better. He did continue to say Daisy the rest of our trip. Everything was Daisy stuffed animals, other dogs, pictures of animals, you name it was Daisy. My Uncle and I took Liam to the Denver Zoo, he LOVES animals. He sat perfectly still the whole time in stroller and just pointed. Occasionally he would look up at us and smile but other than that his eyes were glued on whatever animal we were visiting. When we made it to the Polar Bears he pointed and yelled, "Daisy" with a huge smile. Apparently we had finally found her even though she was the size of a car. It was so cute.
We took Liam to his second cousins football game who is in second grade. It was so fun to watch him play. He was AMAZING!!! By far the best little guy out there. Hopefully he will coach Liam when he gets older. Liam's favorite part at the game was all of the balloons. Surprise, surprise.
It was sad to say goodbye to our Aunt and Uncle we had so much fun with them. Liam loved all the attention he was getting not to mention they have the cutest dog which Liam enjoyed to feed and watch (Liam also called this dog Daisy).
One of the best parts of the trip however was watching Liam when he saw Josh when we got off the plane. His whole face lit up. It was so CUTE. They played and laughed the whole way to the car. Josh taught him a new word on our way home, foot ball. He says it very well.
Once we got home, Liam finally was reunited with Daisy. He was so excited. He followed her everywhere while laughing and pointing. He was breathing so hard from trying to keep up with her. Together at last.






1 comment:
Marcie, I love your Denver trip post. I am a detail person, so I LOVE reading all the cute stories. Liam is growing up so fast, I can see from the pictures. He is such a handsome little boy (Averie won't let me say "pretty" for boys:)). I'm sad we won't see him until next summer. Good thing we can blog!
Post a Comment