Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween






We loved our first Halloween with Liam. Josh decided Liam was going to be a football before Liam was even born. Grandma Holly made the costume and it turned out perfect. Liam had several parties to attend with his neighborhood friends. His friend who is dressed up like rooster weighs the same as Liam and they have the same Birthday. It has been so much fun to watch them play. It is actually more like wrestle, box and battle for toys.

6 comments:

Summer said...

Marcie I just laughed and laughed about the football pictures. Please can you get him in a commercial (Liam not Josh)! By the way I love your blog music (ha ha ha). Liam come visit auntie!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Liam is so cute! He is all Josh in that football costume!

Suzette said...

I have been looking forward to seeing Liam's football costume! What a cute idea and your mom did a beautiful job making it. I love that we can see Liam being so far away!

The Little's said...

Liam makes a pretty good football. Too bad Josh made you wear a John Elway jersey. Tee hee...just kidding! What a cute family!

Yellow Barn Girl said...

Marcie,
You don't know me, but I grew up with Josh. Glad to see he is still bronco crazy. I came across your blog from Tia and what a cute family. You are one gorgeous lady. Good job Josh.
Kimball Eckhardt

The Highland Hill's said...

Beautiful Family Josh...

It looks like things are going great for you!

Enjoy!
Jason Hill

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!