Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A New Year

The New Year is a great way to have a fresh start. I figure maybe if I post some of these goals I will be more likely to keep them considering many who read the blog see or talk to me often and can check up on me. My top five goals are as follows, first, I would like to control my sweet tooth! I wish I could say no more sweets (actually I did to start off) but that isn't going to happen. It is all about having balance, right? I will not purchase sweets but if it is a birthday, holiday or a dessert from someone else I will have it in moderation. I have been able to do it thus far and my sweet tooth has started to die down. Secondly, become more fit. I need to do something dealing with exercise 3 times a week. Between a gym membership, video, and spring/summer weather this should be possible. Third, do something weekly to show Josh how much I appreciate him. Next, I would like to keep on learning. Many of you will be shocked to hear me say this but I miss school. I will choose a topic and read about it every week (right now it is politics). Finally, I will be more organized with keeping the house clean. I do it but it has no order! It always seems rushed or last minute. I am open to any suggestions with this last goal. I really need help.
I would love to hear your goals as well. If you see your name to the right under friends and family I tag you to share some of your goals for 2008!

1 comment:

Wells Family said...

I just learned something good about goals for the new year.....instead of saying somethign like..."I will keep the kitchen clean this year..be more specific and say "I will clean up dinner dishes immediately after dinner...." something like that. It is easier. Love Dad

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!