Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Day With Liam





Just like every stage this one might be my favorite. Liam just turned 14 months and I feel like I am always laughing. He is finally starting to communicate and seems to learn something new every day. His new thing is to say, "Ohhh Man!". Well actually he sounds Jamaican and say's "Ohhh Mon!". If we take him out of the bath we hear, "Ohhh Mon!". He uses it any time something isn't going as planned. He is such a Cutie.
I always know if he is up to something when he uses the word No. Actually it is, "No, no, no, NO". I will hear him saying it and walk into see him pulling the dogs hair, playing with an outlet, standing on top of a chair, pretty much anything that is life threatening. At least he gives me a fair warning.
How do you not laugh? Liam is convinced he should be resting his foot on the table while eating his meal. It is so funny but pretty gross. I laugh every time and doesn't help when I ask him to do it again so I can take a picture... Should I stop it now or enjoy the moment? They grow so fast!

7 comments:

- Tristin - said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean!!! Sometimes I have to be all serious and disciplinarian while I'm running to leave the room and just crack up! I think they just like to test us- They do know when your serious though!

mamapickle said...

oh totally enjoy the moment!I find that when I am running to get the camera for something it makes the whole situation seem that much better and silly to get angry over. I guess you could say blogging is making me a better mom!haha

Suzette said...

It is so easy to forget all the cute things that our kids do if we don't take a picture or write it down (even if the "cute thing" is kind of naughty)! I am so happy you took these darling pictures of Liam because I get to know his cute personality from afar. Miss you guys!

The Little's said...

I think William must have learned the foot thing from Liam. I mean...where else would he get that, unless it's engineered in their little boy DNA? Sometimes, he even rubs his foot in his food and I lick it off. Is that gross, or what?

Brittany said...

Those pictures are hilarious. I laughed out loud looking at the one with his foot on the table. It looks like there's never a dull moment at your house.

Anonymous said...

Marcie - I saw your blog on Janna's. So fun to see how big Liam is - I can't believe it!! Hope all is well with you guys. I would love to be invited to your blog when you make it private - my email address is: carrie@hubernet.com

Summer said...

We are all laughing so hard at the Daisy story and 'Ohhh' mon out of the bathtub story. He looks like Josh's baby pictures in the caterpillar picture. He's has such a lovable personality.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!