Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Friday, February 29, 2008

Liam's Latest

Sorry the movie is so blurry. It is the only way I could get the movie on the blog. I had to take a video of a video with a cell phone. The video is at the bottom.

5 comments:

Janna Bell said...

Cute video. I can't believe how big he is and he's talking...that's crazy! --Janna

mamapickle said...

so cute. Glad you were able to get the video to work even if you had to use the cell phone to get it there :)

Brittany said...

What a smart little boy! Very Cute! It's crazy to think that it was about this time last year when we went on that crazy Easter Egg Hunt in the "Wilderness"...and the animals stole all our goodies...and Liam was just so little then. Wow - time goes by so fast. We miss you all.

- Tristin - said...

He's so not a BABY anymore...He's such a little MAN!!! Adorable!! Yep- He's got the basics down...Now he's ready for whatever life throws at him! :) Liam's lucky to have you as his momma-Great Job!

Suzette said...

I love Liam's voice! He is so smart and such a big boy. Videos are the best way to really get a feel for how much he has grown! I feel like we're missing out...can't wait to see you all in July, or sooner! :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!