Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Londyn Baby

These last 5 months have been pure joy with this sweet little angel. I can't get enough of her and her darling personality. She loves to be standing (with my help) or sitting straight up where she can see everything going on. She LOVES watching her brother and sister play. The louder and more silly they get the more she squeals and belly laughs. It melts my heart to see how sweet and pure she is. It seems everyone can't resist this little girl. Her favorites right now are her exersuacer, putting everything in her mouth, sitting straight up, being outside, her Daddy's voice, Eskimo kisses from her Mommy and I will proudly admit she is a total Mama's girl. I am flattered. Her least favorites at the moment are tummy time and time on her back. She also gets very upset if she can't sleep. She loves it and having two busy older siblings she isn't able to have the schedule she would love. I finally have a kid who enjoys to sleep and am not able to offer the opportunity :) I am just grateful she is still so pleasant without a very consistent schedule.
Londyn, you have blessed our lives in such a way that can't be put into words. The joy you bring to our family is far beyond what I could have imagined. I miss you when you are asleep. You remind me every day what an honor it is to be a Mother and most of all your Mother. Thank you for being so delightful. You make this whole baby thing look like a piece of cake. Thank you sweet girl. I love you more then words can say and can't picture life with out you.




1 comment:

Karen and Mike said...

Marcie,
I'm so glad Londyn is such a great baby. You deserve it! She is so beautiful and reminds me so much of both Liam and Layla. Enjoy her sweet babyness.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!