Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Funny Stuff

Liam is full of facts. Lately he has been talking a lot about Republicans and Democrats. He called my Mom to let her know he is a Republican. She asked why, he responded with, "I believe in God and family, I like strong soldiers, and I also believe the earth is round and gravity holds us to it while the earth rotates."
The other morning we were running out the door to church. Josh told me I looked pretty. It made me smile. It did not make Layla smile. All we heard was her yelling, "DAD, DAD, DAD why do you think Mom looks pretty and not me!" we tried to explain on the way to church that he had also told her earlier she looked pretty. She didn't care. It was not good enough. She argued with us the whole way to church and walking into church.
Layla loves to play with the dog. She always laughs and says, "Ohhhh gurl (girl)!"
Liam calls Josh, "Big fella!"

3 comments:

Byers said...

This is hillarious! I love that these things just come out of Liam's mouth:) Love that Layla gets jealous when Dad gives Mom some attention. So cute!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Sooo funny. I think you have a polished politician in the works with Liam. What a response!!!!!!!!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!