Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Temple 2012

We did our yearly FHE (family home evening) at the Temple. We have a picnic right outside and then go and walk around the grounds. It was a wonderful place to be with our family and April's family. Having a young family, a baby, and nursing makes it hard to visit as often as I would like. I am grateful for opportunities like these to share with my children. It was Londyn's first trip. That made it even more special.They recognize the beauty on the outside and the beauty of the purpose of the Temple far exceeds that which we can see. How blessed we are to have so many Temples this day in age. I wish the whole world could understand what a piece of Heaven the Temple really is. I strongly encourage those not of my faith to go to a Temple open house if you ever have the chance. The friends we have taken really enjoyed it. So will you! I love to see the Temple.

Great first impression. I LOVE HER!

She reminds me so much of Liam in this Picture

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!