Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tantrum 101

I was pretty impressed with this contraption, it read:

"I am sorry"

"I love you, I hope you forgive me"
I have decided tantrums are linked to three things in this house. First lack of sleep, second blood sugar levels and lastly observation. Liam's tantrums are more a result of the third and Layla's are the first two. Londyn is trying to avoid all three (sweet girl). Liam threw a tantrum the other day which never happens. It was so out of character. He always feels a huge amount of guilt after. He was in his room for a long time crying and apologizing. Then it was quiet. He called me over and told me to look in the hall and this is what I found. It melted my heart. I am not going to lie, it made this tantrum worth it.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a sensitive little guy. He has such a big heart. That is amazing that, at such a young age, he is so humble. Love this!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!