![]() |
| Best Friends |
![]() |
| Liam took being an explorer very seriously (his idea and his own pose). I asked him if he knew the names of any explorers. He responded, "No I don't think so, well actually I do know of Dora!" |
I love the fall. I love it, love it, love it! Being a Colorado Native, I have always been so strongly opionated nothing compares to the Colorado Mountains. I am starting to realize there are plenty other places that can compare. To top it off it isn't as busy with people. Our friends the Byers told us of a hike up Payson Canyon called the Grotto. I was all over that idea and Josh went along with it. It was such a blast and BEAUTIFUL this time of year. It was a sea of colors, the weather was just right. Something about being surronded by the beauty of the earth is so refreshing and a great way to remember how amazing our Creater really is. So blessed.











No comments:
Post a Comment