Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Somewhere I have been...

I have been blessed to be able to go to Argentina several times throughout my life. It is wonderful ONCE you are there. To get down to the ranch we visit is a PAIN... Josh and I got engaged there. I haven't been since. We stay in cabins, fly fish, RIDE HORSES, and enjoy the tranquility of being around nothing but the noise of nature and no one but who you went down there with (plus a few Gaucho's). The food is delicious and completely organic, the people are great, and Patagonia is beautiful.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That is so cool you have been to Argentina multiple times! I bet it is incredible there. This is fun to read all of these facts about you Marcie!! You are amazing.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!