Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Question 1

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




I know I have a few extra's but I have no pics of just me. It's actually pretty realistic. Good thing the extra's are my best quality :)
 
1. I love being a Mom (it is also the hardest thing I have EVER done)
2. I love being a wife (I have done an awful job at this the past year)
3. Josh and I are both willing to admit after 5 years we are each others best friend :)
4. I want to learn to do genealogy and plant a garden
5. I want to feel healthy all the time (this past year has been awful)
6. My dream job would be to be a realtor
7. The last thing I would ever want to lose in this life would be my testimony
8. I love to ride horses and ski
9. I have finally realized the meaning of a true friend these past few years
10. I love to go out to eat
11. I love to be with my sisters
12. I love sun shining in my windows
13. I have wonderful friends and sister-in-laws
14. My Mom, Dad and Mother in Law are three of my best friends
15. I want an awesome camera and to take photography classes

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!