Loving Our LIfe
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Bad Habit
A habit I wish I didn't have would be not following through with different things. I seem to be full of ideas and like to dive into anything that crosses my mind. I am learning to try new things but in moderation. For instance I am starting a garden. Instead of going all out I am going to just start out with one small garden bed. I would love to have a beautiful backyard full of life but lets face it, I am easily distracted. I love something new and when the new wears off I jump to the next thing. I like change a little to much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am like that, i wanted a dog so bad.... well lets just say i have learned that i am not an animal person.
That's so funny! I am the same way :) Although I have a hard time admitting it!
Post a Comment