Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Goals, Goals, Goals

I am full of ideas and goals. As far as realistic goals...well that's a hard one. I realized as I thought about this post how healthy it would be for me to set some goals each month. For the next month I hope to talk kind of others, I hope to go out of my way to show others I care, and lastly (last because I hate the idea) I want to get all the smudges of my walls, furniture, and light switches that don't belong there. I also want to wipe down all the insides of my drawers and shelves. I can do it! I think...

1 comment:

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

you can do it! you are already so good at talking kind words to others and going out of your way to show people you care. ya i know everybody can do better... but you do carry this quality

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!