 |
| Liam LOVES Pre-School (even though his body language says differntly in these pictures). He is such a boy. The two girls stole the show while the boys stared right back at the crowd. |
I couldn't be happier with Liam's Pre-School. He loves it. Plus I love that it is two hours twice a week. It still allows me to savor this time with him, he is only this little for a short time. I want to get as much time in with him before he heads to elementary school. I think this time in my children's life is so crucial for me building my relationship with them. Never again will I have them so dependant on their Mommy. I have to remind myself of how precious this time really is from time to time. I know you other Mommy's out there understand what I am saying :)
No comments:
Post a Comment