 |
| We couldn't be happier for Kevin and Amber. What a neat couple with a bright future! Thanks for letting us be such a part of your big day! |
 |
| Boys will be boys even if it is at the temple. Sweet Averie is a tom boy with pink and glitter. I relate to her :) |
 |
| Seriously, she was the cutest fairy EVER!!! |
 |
| We had the best Halloween party. How couldn't we? Look at the pink poodle in the front. |
 |
| I have lost hope in Liam having a natural smile. If it is forced it looks like this. We have pictures of me doing the same thing at this age. |
 |
| There is nothing as tender as Daddy Daughter bond. |
 |
| The costume fashion show |
 |
| There is a smile from our Halloween Fairy |
I can't begin to explain how perfect Halloween was this year. It wasn't about the amount of candy or the cutest costume, as you notice Liam wore the same costume again (we had to get our moneys worth) and our dear friends lent us Layla's. It was about spending time with family and making memories that will last a lifetime. The cousins were so busy playing with each other that they didn't seem to notice the lack of candy (maybe 10 pieces). It's in moments like this Halloween weekend when our purpose on this earth is really made clear. Family is what matters most and family is what brings us the greatest joy. I hope to do nothing but nurture this important relationships. The more I spend time with Josh's family the more I realize how blessed I am to have married into the family I have. They are hard workers, so selfless, never have a mean thing to say about anyone, and are some of the most valiant people I know. I have never met a group people so willing to serve and be there for each other. I consider his sisters, my sisters. And feel honored to have Ed and Dwyla as my Mom and Dad. What a blessing it is to have the Perriton name. I've learned so much about life from the family I was raised with. Lately I have come to realize I get to learn new and different things from my Perriton family as well. I never knew there was more then one right way to do things :) I love you all and thanks for making this my most memorable Halloween ever.
3 comments:
Adorable! I just love the pictures where the kids don't look perfect.
It's so true; what you said about having more than one Right way to do something! Always love your perspective-driven posts, and your kids look super cute in their costumes!!
Layla looks so adorable in the fairy costume pics! And I loved how Liam was actually in character during trick or treat time. We had a blast!
Post a Comment