![]() ![]() |
| The Birthday Girl |
![]() |
| Opening Presents |
![]() |
| He already took off the head. Now he is after the candy. |
![]() |
| I am sure Jace helped prepare for when his bigger brother Carson broke the pinata. He is so cute! |
![]() |
| One of Layla's favorite peope, Auntie Tara. There is no where she would rather be then sitting right next to her Auntie. |
Even though Layla has only been here for two short years I can't help but wonder how we ever had a life with out her.. She has brought so much joy and taught us so much in this short time. Layla personality has kept us on our toes. I will never know someone as determined, passionate, sweet, and as strong willed as her. Her laugh is contagious. She can be such a ham. When I think of Layla I think of:
-Her twirling her hair
-The way she always says "I love you". She waits until she really connects with someone and then will go out of her way to go tell them in her muffled pacifier voice, "I love you"
-Her pacifier
-How much she LOVES her brother
-The way she closes her eyes to fall asleep
-How she always makes sure her hair is done
-What a hard little worker she is
-Hey hieroglyphics (she will sit and fill a paper with all of these tiny symbols when she draws)
-Her feet scooting across the floor as she flys by on her three wheeler
-How much she smothers Panther our cat
There is so much I admire about her personality. We have all heard the saying, "The harder you work the bigger your reward!". Layla is a perfect example of this. I have met very few babies/toddlers with this strong of a personality. I am so grateful she has it. I would describe it as Passionate. Some of the hardest moments and feelings I have had my life have involved parenting. But the reward of doing your best and doing it right far exceeds the low moments. The reward of parenting really can't be put into words.
Layla completes are family. She is strength to us all. I can't wait to watch as her personality continues to grow and blossom into someone I know will be truly amazing. We love you Layla, thank you for being a part of our family.


















6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Layla! She is adorable as always. Ir's so crazy how fast a kid can turn 2! I have a feeling we are going to start hearing some pretty funny Layla quotes here soon. Two year olds crack me up.
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Can't believe she is 2 already! She is still as cute as ever!! I always love reading everything you have to say. You are the best mom, hopefully I can be like you someday. Looks like she had a great day :)
I love Layla in the second picture, it describes her personality perfectly! There is nothing wrong with being a passionate and opinionated girl! She is going to accomplish great things with her determination. As her Mom, you are channeling all of these wonderful qualities in the right direction! Happy Birthday little Layla!
She's the cutest cupcake on the block!! Happy Birthday Layla! She is such a sweetheart; she will be a great force for good in this life.
(And the "Attack of the piñata" picture = HILARIOUS!!)
Post a Comment