Loving Our LIfe
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Cornbelly's
I love Cornbellys. If you are in Utah the month of October it is totally worth your time and money. It is perfect for the family. I know I always say this, and never thought I would say this but, "I LOVE UTAH"! This is just one of the many Family Friendly activities I love doing. The best part is my Mom was here for the party and Autie Tara's family made it as well. We have LOVED having her family here the last few months. It makes realize there is NO reason for family to live away from each other :) Life is so much sweeter the more family you have near.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Layla's outfit is so put together and darling! These are great pictures. I agree - Cornbellys is so FUN. I love all the fall related activities.
Layla and Liam look so happy in these photos! You can just tell how much fun they are having. What cute kids; I absolutely LOVE them!
Post a Comment