Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Friday, April 24, 2009

5 months already?!?!?

How can you resist this big gummy grin?





Layla is working on Yoga and doing quite well. A few weeks ago in my yoga class we did this pose (very similar) and no joke it was called the baby pose. I think I might start taking her to class with me.

Our sweet Layla is 5 months now. I can't believe it. She seems so much smaller than her brother when he was that age (because she is I suppose). Here are some fun pictures. Layla is such a doll and gets tons of attention everywhere we go. She is rolling now and can almost sit up all on her own. Her and Liam are buddies. They play together. Actually we act like Layla can talk and give her a high pitched voice. Liam loves it and talks to her like it is really coming from her. I think he might think for some strange reason it is really her talking. Here is a picture of Liam at this age. Besides the 5 pound weight difference I am starting to think/admit they do look a lot alike.

9 comments:

Tara & Stephen said...

Oh my gosh, she is sitting up! She is so beautiful Marcie. I can not wait to see her and Liam and you. Liam was such a tank and Layla is just as Danty as can be.

the laytons. said...

Layla is adorable! She looks so cuddly! :)

The Little's said...

I just want to kiss her cheeks! She's adorable! She really DOES look like Liam...you can definitely tell they are related...same recipe, as my mom says!

Suzette said...

Layla is growing so fast, and sitting up so well! Is her hair coming in blonde? Or maybe red? :) I love both colors, but one of these days you or I need a brunette! She is so cute, I can't wait to see her again!

Corbett lighting said...

All I can say is absolutely adorable.

Brittany said...

That first picture instantly brought a huge smile to my face. She and Liam do look alike. They're both SO cute. Andy yes! You need to take her to yoga with you...she could show the others a thing or two!!

the 4 of us said...

HAHA you make me laugh everytime i read your blog. i dont really have pictures to compare Layla and Liam but i showed Konrad Laylas picture and he said that she looked like Josh...I remember a couple posts back you had a pic with Liam and i thought he looked alot like you so we are not sure hahaha. Living so far away from everyone means we can't give expert analysis on this topic :)They do look like siblings thats for sure...unlike mine!! :)
BUT either way they r cute cute cute, i love the dress!!

Summer said...

Oh I can't wait! She seems to be super stable with the whole sitting up thing...or maybe she's just growing up really fast. She is so so cute. I love her.

Janna Bell said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!