Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sick of being SICK

Super bugs are everywhere now a days. I swear they are stronger then when I was a kid. Could that be possible? Don't worry, we don't have the Swine Flu. I thought it was food poisoning but just a virus. It is nothing respitory. I know it could be much worse. Liam has been acting fine for the most part just has had awful diapers. Josh got it the worse. I just had it a few hours and sweet Layla has avoided it. Thank goodness. I am even more worried to take my kids out now with the swine flu. How scarey. It doesn't help that I had to throw away a large part of our food storage because of a single infested bag of never been opened brown organic rice. SICK! I pray for all of our family and friends that we will be protected from this awful virus going around and say a special prayer for all of our little ones. I need to go wash my hands... I guess this was a venting post.

3 comments:

Beau and Candace said...

I hope you guys get better quick. Between me and the boys, we were sick for about a whole month. It was miserable, but we are all better now, which I am very greatful for.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

So many people have been so sick!! I hope you get better soon that is so sad!

the 4 of us said...

That flu is horrible isnt it! We thought since Hawaii is so isolated the flu would miss us but it arrived a few days ago...yikes!!


P.S thanks for your comments on our blog...i always tell people to look past Denims hair colour haha, ur right, he looks soooo much like his Daddy...more amazing to me is that their personalities are spot on as well!!! :) XXX

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!