Here are some funny things Liam has been saying:
I was teaching Liam his last name. He said, "If I'm Liam Perriton, are you Mommy Marcie and Daddy, Daddy Josh?"
"Don't poop on me!" I have no idea where this came from.
"Hold me, hold me, hold me. I'm scared........ I think it's just a little monster"
In a sweet voice, "Please Mommy, may I tackle you?"
Every morning while Josh is getting ready Liam will follow him around saying, "You not going to "wurt" Daddy, you stay home and play with me!"
"You crack me up mommy"
"I miss you Jumping Jacks" (a inflatable play place)
This one was my favorite. We talk a lot about Jesus but haven't ever discussed Heavenly Father other than the times we say a prayer. Here is what Liam said on our way to church the other day. I said, "Liam, you get to go to nursery today. It will be fun!" Liam said, "I don't want to go to nursery Mommy. I just want to see Heavenly Father." I said, "What does Heavenly Father look like?" Liam said, "He looks like Jesus, Mommy."






3 comments:
yes, what a wonderfully clear insight our little ones have about Heavenly Father. Love Dad
oh! that is just so sweet and cracks me up! what a precious age! good of you to be recording it.
I love listening to little ones and the way the make simple sense of things. Denim says some outrageous things too. I love love love it!! :)
Post a Comment