Loving Our LIfe
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Potty Talk
A few weeks ago Liam decided to poop in the bath. He stands up quickly and says, "A big fish and a baby fish, I want OUT!". I explained to him throughout the day that we do not poop in the bath. I haven't brought it up since then. A few weeks after that happend we went for a walk to the park. As soon as we got there Liam jumped out of the storller, climbed to the highest part of the playground and with both arms in the air yelled, "I POOPED IN THE BATH!". I have never laughed so hard at him. I have no idea where that came from or why he did that. I love being a mom. Who would of ever thought the topic of poop could be so cute/funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
oh wow! LOL that is so great! good for you to record such a fun moment - definitely one to pull out on his - oh, ya know - 3rd date with a girl or something. ;) It always amazes me - kids have such sharp memories. They really don't forget. Just mull over things for a while. It helps me to be careful with my promises, words, etc. This time is so very precious!
That is so funny! I also loved the video of him doing his ABCs and his roar. Oh liam! Layla will have many laughs her whole life!
Love,
Auntie
Post a Comment